Whiskey expert Andrew Jones joins Terriss & Jordan this week. We talk whiskey, music, investing, Andrew’s old martial arts school and how having kids changes your life…
We also discuss:
- Jordan learns the difference between whiskey and bourbon
- Podcasts and Joe Rogan
- Is he really complaining about the postman, again?
- We’re not cutting this out…
- Back in the window cleaning game
- Wait, is Jordan complaining about couriers?
- Investing in whiskey and wine versus cryptocurrencies
- Prostitutes, assassins, drugs
- Gary Vee to guest star?
- Starling Bank versus traditional banking
- Bacardi Breezer and minimum alcohol pricing
- Where will the podcast be in a year?
- “Simon Says” by Pharoahe Monch
- “The Blast” by Talib Kweli & Hi-Tek
- “Pyro” by Kings of Leon
- “Winter in America” by Gil Scott-Heron
- “Stand By Me” by Otis Redding
Interested in the vinyl subscription box? Learn more at Vinyl Deli.
Follow Crates & Vinyl